About UsWelcome to The Kahn Law Firm in Pearland, Texas. If you’re looking for quality personal injury or criminal defense representation by a Christian law firm, look no further. We pride ourselves on defending the rights of Texans suffering from injuries caused by someone else’s negligence or accused of committing a criminal offense. You’re probably here because you need legal help and your Internet search of Texas law firms led you to us. We want you to know that we have successfully represented people in the Greater Houston area, including Harris County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, and beyond.
Preparing for Your Initial Meeting at a Law Firm in HoustonAlthough everyone’s case is different and requires careful preparation, your first step is to call a law firm in Houston to discuss your situation. Most law firms, like ours, will offer a free consultation for personal injury and criminal defense cases, so you have nothing to lose by picking up the phone and calling us at 713-999-6549 or toll-free at 1-844-301-KAHN. To ensure that your initial meeting is successful, you should:
- Write down or record all of the details of your case. This may help you to recall important facts when you meet with your attorney.
- Make a list of all questions you intend to ask during your free consultation. This will ensure that you leave with answers.
- Gather all documents directly related to your case. These should include court notices, police reports, repair bills, and medical bills. We can help you gather any documents that you may lack.
The Kahn Law Firm: Standing Tall Among Texas Law FirmsIf your case goes to court, you can count on The Kahn Law Firm for guidance and protection. We understand your case, the law, and the court system. We will work hard to pursue the compensation you need. If you’re in the midst of a personal injury case, you can expect the following from our firm:
- your case will be handled with urgency and care;
- unlike some other law firms, we will keep you informed on the status of your case;
- phone calls will be returned promptly;
- anything you say will be held in strictest confidence; and
- we will work tirelessly to pursue the best possible outcome.