A Houston premises liability attorney may be your best advocate if you have been injured on someone else's property. Whether your case of premises liability in Texas involves a slip and fall or a vicious attack, we can help.
A slip and fall accident is no laughing matter when it results in serious injuries. If you have been seriously injured on someone else's property in Texas, you should meet with a Houston premises liability attorney to discuss filing a claim. It's important that you contact an attorney quickly so premises liability evidence can be collected and preserved.
A Close Look at Texas Premises Liability Cases
Texas premises liability cases involve more than slip and fall accidents in a grocery store, mall or parking lot. They also involve:
- injuries caused by malfunctioning equipment, such as an escalator or elevator
- injuries caused by an individual's actions, especially if there is a lack of security on the property
- injuries caused by falling objects
- injuries sustained at amusement parks
- improper signage alerting the public to dangerous conditions
- injuries attributed to a broken sidewalk
If you are thinking about handling a case involving premises liability in Texas on your own, be prepared for a long road ahead. These kinds of cases can be very difficult to pursue and are better suited for a premises liability attorney who is well-versed in these matters.
How a Houston Premises Liability Attorney Can Help
In order to file a successful premises liability claim, it must be proven that:
- the property owner created the dangerous condition that led to your injuries
- the property owner knew about the condition and failed to correct it
- the dangerous condition existed for such a long time that the property owner should have known about it and corrected it before your accident
The premises liability attorney team at The Kahn Law Firm has handled many cases and knows what evidence to look for to prove negligence and build a strong case on your behalf. You can count on your attorney to track down eyewitnesses, gather all pertinent documents, and handle negotiations with insurance companies.
Property owners who invite the public onto their premises have a responsibility to provide a safe environment. When they fail to do so, and you suffer injuries such as a broken hip, brain damage or spinal cord trauma, you need to hold them accountable. With strong legal guidance, you may be able to obtain compensation for medical expenses, physical and emotional pain, and lost wages.
Contacting a Houston Premises Liability Attorney
Call The Kahn Law Firm to discuss premises liability in Texas if you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a property owner's negligence. While you focus on getting your life back in order, our premises liability attorney will focus on pursuing the compensation you deserve. Contact us online or call us today at 713-226-9900 or toll-free at 1-844-301-KAHN.