You should also speak to drivers of other vehicles and witnesses and get their contact information.
- Jot down the license plate numbers of all vehicles involved in your Texas car accident.
- Get contact information from passengers and drivers in all vehicles involved.
- Make no apologies for the accident. Do not allow yourself to say, "I am so sorry." Anything that even remotely resembles an apology could be used against you.
- Ask witnesses to explain what they saw and whether they have seen any similar accidents in the area.
- Do not beg or threaten witnesses to get information.
- Schedule a consultation with a Manvel lawyer.
Contact a Manvel Lawyer to File a Texas Personal Injury Claim
If you're wondering how to hire a lawyer, we can help. When you have experienced legal representation on your side after a Texas car accident, you can rest assured that your attorney will fight for all compensation to which you may be entitled, including past, current and future medical expenses; pain and suffering; lost earnings or earning potential; or wrongful death benefits.
While you focus on your recovery and emotional wellbeing, you should have a Manvel lawyer at The Kahn Law Firm advocating for your rights. Contact us today – 1-713-226-9900 or toll free 1-844-301-KAHN .