When you use a product as it is intended to be used and experience serious injury, you should contact a defective product lawyer. To discuss your legal rights in product liability cases, you should schedule a free consultation with a Houston product liability lawyer who has handled many cases involving defective products.
Common Dangerous and Defective Products
Some products that are often the subject of product liability cases include:
- prescription drugs such as Ambien, Seroquel, Zoloft and Lexapro
- toxic chemicals and materials such as asbestos, welding rods, lead and silica
- children's products, including drop-side cribs, pocket bikes and airsoft guns
- produce and other foods tainted with E. coli or salmonella
- medical stents, DePuy hip implants and vaginal mesh implants
- automobiles and parts such as tires that have been recalled
At The Kahn Law firm, our Texas defective product lawyer team will review your case to determine who should be held accountable for your injury. Product liability cases could involve:
- the product manufacturer
- the product distributor
- the retailer who sold the product
Because of all potential parties involved, product liability cases can be very complex, especially if you're not familiar with them. This is why it's crucial that you immediately contact a Houston area product liability lawyer at 1-713-226-9900 or 1-844-301-KAHN.
To help preserve your legal rights, you should seek immediate medical attention and retain any defective products that caused injury because they are very important pieces of evidence.
Houston Area Product Liability Lawyer for Individuals and Businesses
In addition to serving as legal counsel for individuals, we also represent businesses in commercial matters. Whether your company is large or small, a Texas defective product lawyer can represent you. We have handled all types of commercial cases, including:
- contract disputes
- fraud and business-related lawsuits
- consumer cases, including class-action lawsuits
- franchise disputes
- security litigation
Keep in mind that product liability cases can be very time-consuming. Your defective product lawyer will have to prove that the manufacturer owed you a duty of care, breached that duty and caused injury, for which you have documented proof.
If you or a loved one has been injured or harmed because of defective products, contact The Kahn Law Firm today at 1-713-226-9900 or 1-844-301-KAHN. One of our consumer or commercial lawyers in Houston will explain your legal options and help you hold all negligent parties accountable for your injuries or losses.