There's no reason why you should be responsible for costly medical bills and other expenses that you have incurred because someone else was texting while driving or allowing their vicious dog to run free. You could benefit by meeting with a Houston attorney at The Kahn Law Firm to discuss your legal rights and options.
Seeking Legal Information in a Personal Injury Case
As a victim suffering with serious injuries such as the loss of a limb, third-degree burns or disfiguring lacerations, you probably have many concerns and questions, such as:
- How will my medical bills get paid?
- Do I really have a case?
- How much is my case worth?
- What if the negligent party doesn't have insurance?
- Will my case have to go to court?
- How much do I have to pay for a Houston attorney?
- What if I was partially at fault in the accident?
- What will I do if my injuries prevent me from returning to work for a long time?
Taking Steps to Protect Your Legal Rights
At the Kahn Law Firm, we'll advise you on the best way to proceed after you or your child has been sidelined with serious injuries. We'll provide guidance on:
- automobile accidents and insurance adjuster tactics;
- why you should never apologize for an accident;
- how social media can jeopardize your case;
- the statute of limitations for personal injury cases;
- preserving evidence; and
- third-party liability claims.