If you have suffered serious injuries as a result of taking any kind of medication, you should seek drug injury representation from a law firm in the Houston area.
A lawyer can provide you with the advice and guidance to determine the next step in pursuing your Texas dangerous drug claim.
Once you have determined that the answer to the question, “do you need a lawyer?” is yes, then you will need to narrow down the list of drug injury lawyers in Texas and set up an initial consultation. To get started, call our firm at 713-226-9900 or toll-free 1-844-301-KAHN.
During the initial consultation, the attorney’s job is to:
- obtain a history of your legal matter;
- ascertain the facts;
- advise you on the law; and
- counsel you on what steps to take to be compensated for your loss.
As the client, your job is to determine whether the attorney will provide the best drug injury representation to obtain a favorable outcome for your Texas dangerous drug claim.
Assessing the Lawyer’s Ability and Law Firm’s Business Practices
A list of the following 9 key questions will help you decide whether the lawyer has the skills and experience to handle your drug injury case.
- How long have you been trying cases involving dangerous drug claims?
- Have you ever handled a drug injury involving (name of the drug that you or family member was prescribed)?
- What was the outcome or results in those cases?
- What are your fees and how often will you bill me?
- What is an estimate for the total bill, including fees, filings, and other expenses that will be charged to resolve my case?
- Who else is on your staff that will be involved with my case?
- What type of work will others, such as junior attorneys or paralegals, do in preparing a dangerous drug claim?
- How do you normally communicate with clients (by conventional mail, telephone, email)?
- Do you outsource any work and who are your affiliates?
Continue reading for more questions you should ask your potential lawyer regarding drug injury representation.
Continue to Next Page >>