Information You Should Get From an Insurance Adjuster
Key documents you should request from the insurance adjuster include:
- a signed statement indicating the accident was not your fault;
- a recorded statement from the insured;
- a copy of all the medical records and other relevant information used by the insurance company to evaluate your claim;
- a statement outlining the amount of money reserved for your case;
- a statement listing the available insurance amount set aside for your claim;
- written or recorded statements listing the witnesses or other parties the adjuster has spoken with and the content of what was said;
- a statement indicating other insurance policies you can collect compensation from;
- all records showing investigations by the insurance company; and
- any financial or credit information compiled about you by the insurance company.
Contacting a Texas Personal Injury Attorney
Receiving a just settlement in a Texas personal injury claim usually takes a qualified Manvel lawyer. When you have experienced legal representation on your side, you can rest assured that your attorney will fight for all compensation to which you may be entitled, including past, current and future medical expenses; pain and suffering; lost earnings or earning potential; or wrongful death benefits.
While you focus on your recovery and emotional wellbeing, you should have a Texas personal injury attorney at The Kahn Law Firm advocating for your rights. Contact us today – 1-713-226-9900 or toll free 1-844-301-KAHN.