- stacks of medical bills; and
- the emotional and psychological duress of your whole family.
- Attend to injuries first. If anyone is injured, make sure that those individuals receive prompt medical treatment from the emergency medical respondents.
- Ask your attorney, “who can I sue?” It’s possible that additional parties may be liable for the cause of your accident, in which case, Houston personal injury law permits you to file a claim against them as well.
- File a police report as soon as possible. From the scene of the accident is preferable.
- Notify your insurance company after you have gathered all relevant details of the accident. Find out if your policy covers towing and a rental car.
- Keep copies of everything. Medical bills, the police report, witness statements, vehicle repair estimates, and evidence of any lost wages.
When you have experienced legal representation on your side, you can rest assured that your attorney will fight for all compensation to which you may be entitled, including past, current and future medical expenses; pain and suffering; lost earnings or earning potential; or wrongful death benefits.
While you focus on your recovery and emotional wellbeing, you should have a personal injury compensation attorney at the Houston personal injury law offices of The Kahn Law Firm advocating for your rights. Contact us today – 1-713-226-9900 or toll free 1-844-301-KAHN.